- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Data Recovery Process
Get In Touch For Expert Data Recovery Support
To discuss your data recovery requirements with an expert at Glasgow Data Recovery, all you need to do is get in touch. You can do this by calling 02895 900029, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. We should be able to establish what the issue is over the phone and provide you with a solution of how we can successfully recover your lost data. Alternatively, you can bring your defective storage device into one of our 26 offices or arrange to post it by courier to us.
Receive A Free Diagnosis And A Competitive Quote
Once we have received your faulty storage device, we should be able to quickly diagnose the problem and provide you with a diagnosis within one working day. We will be in touch and will talk to you about the issue and how we can best resolve it by recovering your data. We will also discuss the format that you would like your data to be sent back to you in and the costs for recovery.
Our Data Recovery Process
At Glasgow Data Recovery, we use state of the art technology which allows us to recover any lost data. We have 15+ years experience in doing so and can assure you that if you get in touch and speak to us about your issues, we will be able to help you. Simply tell us about the storage device that is experiencing problems and we will provide you with a resolution on how we will recover your data.
Returning Your Data To You Safely
Once we have safely recovered your lost or inaccessible data, we will be in touch via email. In the email, we will provide you with a full directory listing of all the data we have retrieved. Commonly, data is recovered as it was saved on the host storage device meaning that in most cases, files and folders are unharmed. Once we have successfully received full payment, your data will be backed up and returned to you via next day courier. We accept debit/credit card payment or bank transfer.